Friday 27 April 2012

Amazing fast diet program - Health - Weight Loss


I had been struggling with my weight for years till I began making use of this diet. I lost 2 kg with just three DAYS!!! Soon after this diet I have even more healthier and happier life. I want to reveal you my secret how I became so satified with my life.

Diet program implies a modest amount of calories - 900 kcal / day, but as represented in the diet foods are balanced with each and every other, it is not rather tough to follow.

Diet program can be accomplished a number of occasions till the aim is reached.

It is essential to drink a lot - 8 glasses of water a day.

It is essential to href="/">sleep effectively.This is my diet:

DAY 1:

Initial breakfast: black coffee or tea devoid of sugar, slice of bread, 2 tablespoons jam

Second Breakfast: grapefruit

Brunch: tuna can, slice of bread, 4 radishes

Lunch: 100g of chicken meat devoid of skin, 1 cup of cooked beans, 1 cup of cooked beet, a slice of bread. Cut the chicken into thin slices, add 1 tbsp. of soya souce pan and heat it up with continual stirring.

Dinner: 1 apple

DAY 2:

Breakfast: black coffee or tea devoid of sugar, 1 egg (you could ready in any way), slice of bread

Second breakfast: a banana

Brunch: 1 cup of cottage cheese, 4 radishes, dill, five crecers (salty cookies)

Lunch: 2 sausage, 1 cup of cooked broccely, glass of boiled carrots, slice of bread.

Dinner: Tea devoid of sugar, 2 dried black plum

DAY three:

Breakfast: Black coffee or tea devoid of sugar, five crecers, a slice of cheese

Second Breakfast: 1 apple

Brunch: 1 boiled egg, 1 cucumber (fresh or salt), 4 radishes, a slice of bread

Lunch: tuna can, 1 cup of cooked beet, 1 cup of cooked cabbage, a slice of bread.

Dinner: modest apple and melon



hgh injections
how to boost metabolism


No comments:

Post a Comment